Vehicles required for Wings Musuem (Sussex) on 3rd & 4th March

Hi All,

Sorry for the short notice, but I was wondering if any of you were interested in attending an event (opening) on the 3rd and 4th March 2012 at the Wings Musuem, Balcombe, West Sussex www.wingsmuseum.co.uk, as they are reopening for the start of the season that weekend and wondered if anyone woudl like to go, if so please could you email me mark62collins@gmail.com and let me know if you can go, (as I am not always on here as much as I would like and with email at least I can pick it up on the phone) and which day and what vehicle, so that I can let the musuem know. Please also note I don't know if they will be able to accommodate camping if anyone was wanting to go for the whole weekend, also when I went their last year they didn't have much in the refreshment facilities (only really a coffee machine) so it might be worth catering for yourselves. Hopefully I will be along (if i can get the Landy in time).

Thanks

Mark