1. 1. Which Social Media do you use?

• Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Beebo
    • LinkedIn
    • Myspace
    • Other
    • What's Social Media??? Don't use it!!

*cough.........Sir, yourself and the other seniors have been using social media for nearly 7 years...

----------> Its called HMVF - HMVF is an element of social media :pfrt::help:

So you are actually pretty hip and up to date - you are actually down with the 'kids'!!!

Yes but on here you don't get detailed descriptions of someone's bowel movments! :D

I think that your opening question, Jack, was specifying just "Twitter" - have we strayed away from your specific question? I cannot help but thinking that there is a bit of a difference between "Twitter" and "HMVF"!

Your right Tony! Who on earth took it off topic?!

DEGSY!

I use both Facebook and Twitter personally; the latter is mainly just used to keep up-to-date with news, sporting news and other bits and bobs as I rarely tweet.

I also look after my local non-league football club's Twitter and Facebook pages (I know we aren’t meant to talk about sport but it is hopefully in context here). Those Social Media sites have been a massive help in promoting the football club in the local area and raising the profile of the club in order to get supporter numbers back up to a reasonable level once again.

I'd say on that front they are very useful tools as I have many people talking to me about the team’s results, which they have seen on Facebook/Twitter, even though they don't particularly support the side.

Scott

Edited by Smithy

No, and to be honest nothing I have heard or seen about the likes of facebook makes me want to.

If it becomes inevitable then I will, but until then no thanks.

Kind of agree with you there.

Where do they get the names. I thought a Twitter was some sort of athletics person.

Or have I completely misunderstood

Mike