Re: M7 Priest turret ring

Danny152

Hello Hanno,

Its actually for the Sexton, you may think this is strange but I think she is a M7. Its a cracking job what she has had done to her, bit of a make=up job LOL.....

I have been told you are the man to speak to about the Kangaroos, are you happy I send you a private PM about something...

;)

Thanks

Danny

danny

don't know if it'll come good for you but there was a guy on milweb that was pulling stuff off the belgian ranges and selling it on, he had a preist so it's possible that more than one was on the range. he called himself "army cars germany" i think. ajmac bought his loyds from him so he'll have his contact details if you want to give it a try.

all the best

rick

Its actually for the Sexton, you may think this is strange but I think she is a M7. Its a cracking job what she has had done to her, bit of a make=up job LOL.....

I have been told you are the man to speak to about the Kangaroos, are you happy I send you a private PM about something...

Danny,

I'd be interested to see what your Sexton / Priest actually is. Post a piccie here, so the collective wisdom on HMVF can help you identify her.

As for parts, try contacting Ivo Rigter here in Holland via his site www.priestm7b1.nl, he has restored a Priest and is/was involved in other restorations. He should be able to help or point you in the right direction.

Sure, I'm open to receive PM's. Not sure if I can help, but always willing to try.

Regards,

Hanno