Christmas.

Big ray

Merry Christmas to all on the forum, but please take a minute to spare a thought for the guys and girls who are out there playing the military game for real in Helmand and the like. Wish them a good christmas and a quiet new year

I have been thinking how they are feeling today and how the partners, children and families and friends who are at home too. A small bit of compensation the military wives are at number one in the charts and not x factor. But yes, thanks guys and girls who are serving their country.

Love from Rosie x

I know he will kill me but I couldn't resist it!!!!!!!!!!

Love from Rosie x

That looks like contentment personifide..... or maybe just a little over indulgence, either way he is certainly at peace with the world. We have just returned from a wonderful day spent with our daughter, her husband and children, they range in ages from 5 to 21 (Thats the children) we enjoyed a splendid meal. They live 80 miles away, so we dont see quite as much of them that we would like, so today was a bit special, and its also our daughters birthday today 25/12/63..... Merry Christmas everyone.

Main part of my Christmas this year was when my Daughter's Boyfriend Chris proposed to my Daughter Sarah this morning. Sarah said Yes. No Wedding date yet.

Presents - I got a ticket for an 'Access all Areas' for the Tank Museum in April. Looking forward to this.