Reomie

Mark

Cheers Joris

I have tried to contact them a few times by e-mail regarding prices of spares etc and never get a reply, just wondered what they are like, reasonable or stuck up, or do they just deal with the big boys and not us minions.

Thats all

Sometime they are hard work, other times very quick. Keep calling and they will deal with you. It's nothing personal, they are just a very busy business.

Having said that, we go over there as they are much better to deal with in person. It can be done from London in a (long) day in a 110 LR on a 24-hr Eurotunnel ticket with 2 people driving.

Going there also lets you see their amazing yard: rows of 100s of all types of M series trucks, from MUTTs through M35s right up to the stunning M123 tank transporter and everything in between including some very rare variants like pipeline trucks and workshop units. You are free to walk around the vehicle yard and some of the parts stock. Around the back there is a 'scrap' area (which I was told indignantly is actually for 'other' vehicles!) with scrap Jimmies, Diamond Ts, a Scout car, a Halftrack, URALs, ZILs, airfield trucks and WW11 trailers. There are M35 cargo bodies lying around full of different types of stripped off components like distributors or starter motors. Last time I was there I even saw a pile of 5 or so NOS Jeep chassis. It is both amazing and depressing at the same time and if you can possibly go there you should.