Ferret scout car owner of 01EC28

01ec28

Hi all, this is indeed a large forum to navigate, took me a minute to find the newmembers introduction area! I've been into the hobby for some years now with a series11a landy battlefield ambulance and a series one 1952 landy. Recently I've been running a ferret mk2/3. Always wanted one. Love driving them all. My background of knowledge lies in HV generation with thermal generation experience (as well as automotive elctrical in my younger years, perfect for lucas). Of interest, I've rebuild the landy fuel switch which looks identical to the ferrets from what I can tell with a teflon based compressable gylon gasket material, never leaks, and always smooth as silk. Contact me for details if anyone wishes. I'll be posting on another thread soon as my solex carb is foobared and I seem to be hitting dead ends. I forward to conversing with you. Incidentally if anyone who operated my machine (ferret) is still around I'd be interested in more anecdotale stories for use at vehicle displays and car shows!

Drew Swan

Salmo, BC

Canada