Another Canadian on board.

cmpman

Hi all. This is Rob Love from Shilo MB Canada. New to this board although I have talked with some of the guys here on the MLU forum or the G503 forum.

I retired from the military after 25 years as a vehicle mechanic. My current principle interests range from the Bren gun carriers, the Jeeps, and more recently I have started collecting artillery pieces. I have a Cdn Bofors 40mm, a US made 90mm AA gun, and am presently restoring a Canadian made 105mm howitzer. I also collect small arms that Canada used during and since WWII.

Hope to talk with many of you, especially the other 105 guys.

Cheers

Thanks for the welcome guys. I have owned a few British vehicles over the years as well. Had a Cdn Ferret mk1, an FV432 (gasser) , and also have a triumph TRW presently which is waiting in the wings for restoration. But the big reason I joined was to see the photos of the 105 restorations in the artillery section, and hopefully deal with some of the others on the board with regard to parts sources. I already am working on a deal through the sale ads for a holy grail for my gun, so am glad I joined up.