Watson Unversal Carrier Vol 3 ordering

Mike C

Now Nigel Watson may be wondering why he's not getting too many sales of his third volume into the USA. The 'Roman Cart' ordering system on his site has a state selection button ... but no drop-down US state list. But if you bypass this entry, it pops up at the end and says to enter a valid state (which it won't let you do!) and you cannot continue with the order as a result.

Can someone who has an email link to Mr Watson please let him know? I wish to order the volume, but ...... well, see above.

Mike C

Colbert WA, USA

I'll copy that to Nigel for you, no problem.

He is normally to be found on the Maple Leaf Up Forum, in the Carrier section, of course, if you want to communicate directly with him.

Later ....

Duly copied across. Nigel's book thread is on the FOR SALE OR TRADE section on MLU Forum

Gordon

Edited by Gordon_M
update

.... and copied back across from MLU this morning;

------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLE=class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt1, bgcolor: #F1F1F1]Thanks for letting me know about the wee glitch and am looking into it. In the meantime for all those having this problem just pm your email to me and I'll send a Paypal invoice for your order. Let me know your order details please ie shipping address and a telephone no. as the courier service I use ask for that. They also ask for Company Address but I put in Universal Carriers for that! Its becoming a big organisation!!lol

Thanks

Nigel

He that blaws in the stour fills his ain e'en

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]