FUG coming home today...

Very nice indeed! Congratulations!

I know that you are unlikely to care... :D but for your information... your vehicle bears the insignia of the Border Guards (Grenztruppen). In the DDR only the GT, the Bereitschaftpolizei (riot police) and the Stasi Wachregiment had the Fug. The Army had the BRDM2 or SPW40P2 as the official nomenclature had it.

• 4 weeks later...

Are you hoping to get the full Russia set:-D. I believe that T55arv(did you ever get one) will be coming to the UK to be sold along with a BMP1 Both in Very good order and very low hours the Arrv has something like 300 on the clock.

See you must be mastering the Foden, You must have the hang of the gearbox now!!

the foden has an eaton gearbox which i really do not like but you get used to it...the foden is a lovely truck but with the wrong back axles it will only run to 52 mph which is a reeal pain, i wanted at least 60 out of her, makes a journey of any miles so much easier...

No I have stopped buying military stuff, am heading into the few classic cars and a number of sporty type cars...bit bored with all the hassle this country seems to throw at ex military. pointless twaddle, just makes me bored with it all...