South african Peerless

CornishMade

:-)Have just shown father a web page on Sandstones Estates in South Africa, they have a peerless in running condition in need of a little tlc, wondered if anybody had heard how they are getting on with it, and is there a definitive list of survivors, restored or not?

Not a definitive list as such. I know of eight definite survivors (including three armoured cars) and rumours of two others which are probably no more than just rumours. Of the five non AC survivors one maybe coming on the market soon? I understand that it has to find a new home for sure.

The Sandstone one runs ok, but i dont think they plan to do much more to it. There might be a second one in S Africa, unless the picture i saw was the Sandstone one in a different coat of paint.

Not a definitive list as such. I know of eight definite survivors (including three armoured cars) and rumours of two others which are probably no more than just rumours. Of the five non AC survivors one maybe coming on the market soon? I understand that it has to find a new home for sure.

The Sandstone one runs ok, but i dont think they plan to do much more to it. There might be a second one in S Africa, unless the picture i saw was the Sandstone one in a different coat of paint.

:-) Thanks for that I just wanted to update father on the state of things, better not tell him one may be for sale he's got nowhere to put it!!!!!