Hello

WILL HOWLETT

Just a few words of introduction, Will, 41, engineer, Ipswich. I currently have a 1964 Rover 9 with truck cab and 3/4 canvas,previously used as a tow truck I think and a 1973 GS half ton basket case, both of which I hope to return to original spec. I think old Land Rovers are probably the easiest and cheapest route into the military vehicle world for newcomers like me.

I have always been interested, since a boy, seeing various vehicles at rallies and shows during the 70's, but it seems to me that stuff is getting harder to find except maybe Land Rovers, at a reasonable price for starting out and I can see these getting harder to find as time goes on.

I take my hat off to those of you who find the time and money and spares to keep the more unusual and old vehicles going.

Maybe a few of you can help out with a few pieces I am missing, being in the fabrication buisness I maybe able to help you with metal pieces that you need making from scratch.

Regards, Will Howlett.