New member in Bristol

Hi Guys

My name is Chris and my first confession is that I do not own a military vehicle (Although I would like to one day and I'm working on the missus using the erosion technique - drip drip drip drip) I certainly do have an interest in British Military Vehicles though, no doubt fostered by having a Royal Marine Mechanic for a father and the countless childhood memories of staring at broken down Bedford TKs and the like while he climbed about underneath them!

I do however run a model business and produce kits of British vehicles as we as interiors for existing kits - www.insidethearmour.com

I have to be honest and say that I have joined in the hope of hooking up with collectors with a view to maybe visiting, measuring and producing kits of their vehicles

One thing I am really interested in is speaking to anyone that owns a Bedford MW. If you own one and don't mind me measuring and photographing it, please do get in touch