Fh70

paulob1

Hi Dude

I can help you with bits and bobs but my FH is difrent to yours but the principles should be the same Ask and i will try to help .

Once my photocopyer is working i will photocopy the bits you need to know..... The very first thing i wouldnt do is drive it around with the wheel locks out as they can snap (steer wheels)

I will see if i can do a few scans of the trail legs up and down and the safety locks underneath.

But if you want to know anything just ask Bud:red:

Hi Dude

I can help you with bits and bobs but my FH is difrent to yours but the principles should be the same Ask and i will try to help .

Once my photocopyer is working i will photocopy the bits you need to know..... The very first thing i wouldnt do is drive it around with the wheel locks out as they can snap (steer wheels)

I will see if i can do a few scans of the trail legs up and down and the safety locks underneath.

But if you want to know anything just ask Bud:red:

okay mine is up and running, need to temporarily fix the small wheel hydraulic arm as it was torched apart, have a new ram coming...

wheel locks where are they..the steer wheels are the big or the small wheels, mine has two simple joysticks to drive I assume each large wheel and to do the steering, like a tracked vehicle or skid steer almost...is this correct...

when i lifted the left small wheel the whole left hand side lifted up at the front...but not the right...is this to do with the position of the small wheels, ie if I bring the other one down will it equalise the unit..

how do I shoot the gun...mine has a computer terminal type screen with loads of buttons, I will need to translate all of this...does yours have this...the periscopes automtically level themselves and everything seems to work apart from the computer which I have not yet worked out..mine has a crane on the side does yours...

so much to ask...I know nothing about artillery...

where are you located...

Hi Dude

I am in the Forest of dean in Gloucestershire.

Now if your one side is lifting before the other side ,,,,have a look under the valve block that controls the rase and lower there should be a small lever now on mine that lever controles the independant lift of each wheel so if your on uneven ground you can leval it up

Again if its the same controles as mine ,,,the wheel are on the wheels that drop down and steer now on the outside of the trail legs on the wheel pivit there should be one on each side a red screw in handle you push them in and screw up tight this will lock your wheels ready for driving it

For firing has it got a plug in the barrel and has it got a breachblock or has it been all taken out ???

(1) If it has then when you put a pyro in it to fire it Close the breach as the force of the pyro might push the plug out depends on how good the welding is but its better to be safe as you dont want any bits of metle flying out.

Give me 5 mins i have an idea to help you

trhe guns appear to be very different, mine does not have steering via the small wheels but by hydraulic drive to the two big wheels, it drives only with the gun out front, and is trailed with the gun hanging out the back...very very scary...