hi from somerset

sands

hi forum,

i am glad i found the forum when i did.

i found it by accident looking for pics of a stalwart for a model i was making.

i would like to have an ex military vehicle for real but time and space means i have to think small.

i am a profesional modelmaker here in somerset and as such i can realy have any military vehicle i want as i scratchbuild the models from card, resin, metal ect.

my collection is vast, but i also sell models to the general public, but only as simple kits and not ready made.

i do however sometimes make and paint models for customers, but rarely have the time at present.

my models range from pre-ww2 tanks right up to the jackal, mastiff, panther ect of todays armed forces all to the same scale as hornby railways, (1/76-1/72 scales)

i can post some pics of models if you would like, as i make some that no one else makes.

thanks

shaun

s&s models

Welcome to the forum if you need dimensions pictures or walkarounds dont be afraid to ask on this forum there is a vast array of vehicles in the grubby mitts of hmvf members .

Post some pics of your kits in the modelling section .

Iain AKA sharky

thanks for the welcome, i must admit quite a refreshing change from the last forum i joined, only posted twice so far, got 2 replies one about size of pics, the other about punctuation and gramar>:(

i thought the other forum was about modeling but i could be wrong.

i did indeed post some pics of my latest scratchbuilds on the modeling section, and yes i did make 2 lwt land rovers, one was open toped the other was with tilt up.

sorry no pics of them as yet, but i do need to get more pics taken when i find the original display model.

i will indeed need to take pics or measurements, so your kind offers are very much welcome.

if anyone would like a list

please email me:-

sales@sandsmodels.com

i may be able to offer a made and painted service at some point.

thanks

shaun