Vehicles needed

Chappers

Anyone got an American war time Dodge ambulance and a Jeep near Taunton Devon?????I'm trying to help a film crew do a piece for the NHS (I Think) at the end of November (29th??will check ). They are doing a scene on the site of an American hospital and need some props. All Expenses and acommodation will be payed for :-D :-D as they need them over night finishing the following day at 2ish.

Anyone interested I can pass on the contact details???

Regards

Steve

This is a copy of the Email I've received requesting somr vehicles,I'm sure someone on this forum could help!!!!

Hi Steve

Good to talk to you earlier!!! I have outlined below what this event is about…….

The event will be held at Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton in the new super-duper car parking facility which opened to the public this week (see attached picture). The event will run from 11.00 – 2.00pm on 29th November 2006 on the 8th floor of the car park area.

What I have been asked to do is theme this event “Then and Now” taking the guests through a 6 part scripted play based on the pat 100 years or so. One of our challenges is to bring props etc to represent 1942 when the site was used by the USA Medical Corps…this is where you come in…….

For the WOW factor, we would like to look at using an ambulance (the height restriction 2.1meters), and/or the jeep, both need to be American and from the 1940s era or before, plus possibly some of your medical kit. We would need the vehicles in position the evening before the event for a dress rehearsal and up until 2.00pm the following day, no one would be required to drive the vehicles as they will be stationary throughout the event and we would not need any participation from your guys at all.

If you think you can help I would be delighted….we would obviously cover any expenses to and from the event, plus insurances if required. I have attached some pictures of the site as it was in the 1940s for your records, look forward to hearing from you soon……enjoy!

Nicola

• 1 month later...