Hello from sunny Wiltshire

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hi my name is Nick Parsons, short for Nicholas Parsons (Sale of the Century), my mother had a funny sense of humour, well I prefer Nick.

Ex Army, 23 years both in the Infantry and the last 18 in the Military Police, very intrested in WW2 British Vehicles, I do not own anything but would love a CMP or a Humber heavy, love to Tinker, great with a paint brush.

Born in Wales, but now living the dream in Wiltshire, so if you have a CMP you dont want sent it my way !!

Regards

Nick

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hi my name is Nick Parsons, short for Nicholas Parsons (Sale of the Century), my mother had a funny sense of humour, well I prefer Nick.

Ex Army, 23 years both in the Infantry and the last 18 in the Military Police, Regards

Nick

dont let the 118 team see your ex job, they will be after you to help them aswell!!!

Welcome in

Mark

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Ex Army, 23 years both in the Infantry and the last 18 in the Military Police, very intrested in WW2 British Vehicles, I do not own anything but would love a CMP or a Humber heavy, love to Tinker, great with a paint brush.

Born in Wales, but now living the dream in Wiltshire, so if you have a CMP you dont want sent it my way !!

Regards

Nick

Hello Nick

Good to see you on here mate:)

Dont let that other group try to steal you from us:mad: you have a home with the 4th Dorsets already:D

See you on the 6th mate, polished boots and brasses

Capt Colin

Hello Nick

Good to see you on here mate:)

Dont let that other group try to steal you from us:mad: you have a home with the 4th Dorsets already:D

See you on the 6th mate, polished boots and brasses

Capt Colin

Bloomy heck... you get around !!! are you on the big boys in leather forum as well !!!!

lol Nick

I told you to keep that quiet:blush: now everyone knows about it:-D

Anyone offered you a CMP yet?

Colin (in leather)

No not yet...the only military transport I have is a pair of size 10 ammo boots, perhaps I could start a thread about reparing them with pictures or old boots found Otterburn training area, there's a pair of my old army white 'daps' up there somewhere in a bog.:-D

I would love to have a vehicle or even give someone a hand local restoring their's, but I will keep saving the penny's for now, :nut:

Cheers

Nick