New member, geoffleese

geoffleese

Obviously I've ruffled a few feathers here (well one particular moderator's feathers anyway).

My name is Geoff Leese (same as my username), I'm sure that I've met some of you before.

I'm male, older than 50, and share my time between Normandy and North Staffordshire. I'm semi retired.

I'm the part owner of a 1942 Bedford QLR and have the enormous privilege to be the secretary and webmaster of the Gold Beach Living History Group and a trustee of the America/Gold beach museum in Ver sur Mer, Lower Normandy.

My main interest is WWII NW Europe British history, and I admit that however little you think you know about Historic Military vehicles, I know less!

Obviously I've ruffled a few feathers here (well one particular moderator's feathers anyway).

My name is Geoff Leese (same as my username), I'm sure that I've met some of you before.

I'm male, older than 50, and share my time between Normandy and North Staffordshire. I'm semi retired.

I'm the part owner of a 1942 Bedford QLR and have the enormous privilege to be the secretary and webmaster of the Gold Beach Living History Group and a trustee of the America/Gold beach museum in Ver sur Mer, Lower Normandy.

My main interest is WWII NW Europe British history, and I admit that however little you think you know about Historic Military vehicles, I know less!

Hello Geoff

Welcome aboard! havent spoken to you for a while now, any trips planned for next year to Normandy again?

We want to go back in the Austin K2 in kit, and see all the sites:)

Colin

Capt 4th Dorsets

Thanks everyone. I was told you were a friendly bunch. Well, some of you. ;)

I'm trying to get some help with these d*mn tyres for the QLR, that's my primary reason for being here.

Nice to hear from you Colin. To answer your question, I'll be relaunching the idea of going (back) to Tilly sur Seulles next June shortly and how do you and your blokes fancy a trip to VERNON late August?

• 11 months later...