Film

Mark

On Sunday 3rd September my Reo and me :-D will be in the film sequel of 28 days called 28 weeks :?, filming starts at Billingsgate Fish Market in London at 07:00 and a minimum of 8 days will be required ( not all at once apparently ), then there will be locations like Heathrow Airport etc, this will be a first for me and I must say quite exciting (for a change ).

Hopefully I will be able to post some pics and keep you upto date with what goes on, this might be a career change, one never knows :beer:

• 3 weeks later...

My Reo is being used in the film 28 weeks which is the sequal to 28 days, have never seen it but supposed to be good, the first day was in Canary Wharf London with Robert Carlyle OBE, (lead actor in The Full Monty)

I posted this in another topic, Yes one day so far and it was interesting moved the Reo once about 5 foot to the right and that was it, the next one is October 1st and I will have to take all the canvas off, fold the sides down so they can load the bed full of dead and bloody bodies (beats me) so will take a few pics of that one