berliet 8 Kt tipper

paulob1

bought myself a nice berliet, in need of a bit of love care and attention, and bits of body work but a fine truck in most respects...anyone know where I can get hold of manuals in English, spare parts, etc..

We have the recovery version, managed to find a manual on Ebay, its only available in French, still trying to track down a spares source in France

IMG_0002.jpg

We have the recovery version, managed to find a manual on Ebay, its only available in French, still trying to track down a spares source in France

Okay, drop me a PM and lets keep the ball rolling, where did you get your trucxk from, have you tried the Farm company, cant remmeber the name now but they sell a lot of french trucks but i can never get an answer from them...

Does yours have the multifuel engine...do you know what the french mean bz multifuel...am thinking I CAN USE ALL OILS ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN FILTERED AND MIXED WITH A BIT OF RED DIESEL: Will also use contam from time to time but mostly I will make up my own mixes, as she is off road anyway for now...where are you located...