(you might need the sick buckets for this one) 13 years ago today....................

rosie

...................the cubed one made me the happiest women on the planet. Yup its our 13th wedding anniversary today and I just want to let him know that I love him more today then I did yesterday but not as much as I will tomorrow :kiss:

He is my best friend and sole mate as well as the best husband and father in the world.

:-D:-D:-D

Hope you liked the curry and bottles of 6X darling!!!!

Happy 13th anniversary Both.

Hope you had a great day.

Clive

Thanks guys

I have had a great day! Me and the cubelets went to Longleat whilst poor Richard had to go to work, but I did buy him a bar of Longleat chocolate with his name on it!!!!!!!!! How wonderful am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nut::nut:

He has gulped down a bottle of the 6X and gobbled up the curry so guess he is happy! Cubelets tucked up in bed now so its mummy and daddy time! :dancing::hug::beer::yay:

You guys!!!! I just wasted a mouthfull of chardonnay cos its all over the keyboard now!!!!!!! I havent seen much of the cubed one this evening as he is busy looking at new crockery for camping, how romantic can it get at Cubed towers?!

Right thats it someone turn the music up in the club house and lock the door to the clubs lurrve trailer!!!!!!!!!!

Richypoos, oh Richard, RICHARD GET OVER HERE NOW!

Night all! :D

Congrats to you both.

Hope you have a lovely evening together - if ya know what I mean!!!

If you don't know what I mean - think back to when you met each other.

There is a book with instructions somewhere - probably hidden in the club house amounst the history section.

Heliops

Congrats to you both.

Hope you have a lovely evening together - if ya know what I mean!!!

If you don't know what I mean - think back to when you met each other.

There is a book with instructions somewhere - probably hidden in the club house amounst the history section.

Heliops

Oh trust me, we dont need no books ;):banana:

You guys!!!! I just wasted a mouthfull of chardonnay cos its all over the keyboard now!!!!!!! I havent seen much of the cubed one this evening as he is busy looking at new crockery for camping, how romantic can it get at Cubed towers?!

Right thats it someone turn the music up in the club house and lock the door to the clubs lurrve trailer!!!!!!!!!!

Richypoos, oh Richard, RICHARD GET OVER HERE NOW!

Night all! :D

Full report and pics in the Meetings Log please.... :coffee:

Degsy made me say that Rosie....
Yeah sure he did Jack!!!!!!!!! Right the chardonnay has nearly gone! So guess I had better sign out!

Having just read that back, it sort of gives the impression that I need to drink a bottle of wine before I.......................well you know what I mean and I dont need to but why am I trying to explain myself to you lot? Its only going to deterriate deteariate deterioate go down hill anyway!

Anyway am knackered after a trip to Longleat, massive curry and too much wine so good night!

Edited by rosie

Well done both, sorry to be a bit late but looong days on the farm at the moment. By the way , for once I didn't put Jack up to it as you well know, he obviously thought he was safe and I wouldn't be on tonight. Anyway never mind him, have a good night.:D