New news!

Rick W

Isnt it about time we had some new news on the front page folks. I know about the Nazi diamonds, the battle on the marshes etc. Can we have something else?

Don't know if you have noticed but Jack has had his hands full lately with A&E etc & trying to save his business.

Don't know if you have noticed but Jack has had his hands full lately with A&E etc & trying to save his business.

Thanks Lee and yes now getting there and back on it's feet :sweat: :-D

To pick up on Ricks question - funny enough have been discussing with JN over the last few weeks with regards to the evolution/development of HMVF which will solve a couple of issues for me if we can find the right software/platform.

Actually it is Bodges idea and it could be very exciting if we can nail it. Currently Joris has just had another Joris Jnr (well Dorien has - not JN) so once he is fed up with changing nappies and doing the washing up and drinking beer (he is Dutch after all) we will see where we are at.

JB.

Isnt it about time we had some new news on the front page folks.

Rick I wouldn't know, I never go there, the forum is the only bit I've ever used. But I'm on the mailing list to get notification of this weekly MOD news service which is quite wide ranging:

http://www.modoracle.com/?utm_source=Weekly_Newsletter&utm_campaign=100909&utm_medium=Section1

Do you need the news on the front page? I go directly to the forum rather than looking at the front page. I have saved it via my favourites so that it goes directly to the forum. I know it looks more professional to have the front page but a pole of the members might be worth thinking about as well. Or a simplified front page?

I do occassionally look at the front page,

It was infact the first page I came across when I found the site/forum and do occassionally visit to see if it has changed.

I do not have HMVF in my favourites on my PC (it is at work though), it is way above that and have set it as my home page. It is generally the first place I visit when I get home from work and want to unwind. Sometimes a brief visit on others the evening seems to disappear quite rapidly.

Something about the forum is addictive.

Mike