Hello from Essex

Hi all,

thought it was about time that got round to write something about myself, my name is jack and i am 16 years old and me and my dad (and a very understand mum!!) have two vehicles, a ford '42 script jeep (restored) and a '43 airportable GMC tipper (on going restoration), anyway i am looking forward to any advice and tips you might have

Jack

thanks airportable and tony b, here are a few more photos of the jeep (which are a few years out of date) and the GMC, i was wondering for any future pics should i upload them under restorations or american vehicles??

Jack

Ford jeep restoration on trailer.jpg

Ford jeep restorated.jpg

Ford jeep restoration.jpg

100_1255.jpg

thanks abn deuce, the first three numbers of the serial are 488, the picture which i have attached shows its state when we first picked her up last september (its the same truck that was on cckw.org) so since (as you can see from the other photos) she has started to change but still needs some work done, its a dutch return vehicle, am i right in thinking yours is too? Any info you have would be great

Jack

AIRPORTABLE 353 GMC.jpg

• 3 weeks later...