yet another from suffolk

hi all new to the area of the internet as you can tell from my name i own a flea :blush: its a 1944 royal enfield 125 which i have owened for the last 36+ years i know the motor cycle number is incorrect :nut: and for the first time this year it has failed its mot on the front forks :cry: more to come later hope you like it

ebay small 007.jpg

ebay small 006.jpg

ebay small 002.jpg

hi front forks failed mot as there is to much play in the links :embarrassed: and as they are steel to steel there is no bushing (army :blush: ) still was only built to last 1 attack and its been going for 66years :shocked:

the shafts are 1/4" and the links are 1/2" leaving 1/8" to play with i was quoted £750+ to repair so its now trailered when it goes out and about

hi front forks failed mot as there is to much play in the links :embarrassed: and as they are steel to steel there is no bushing (army :blush: ) still was only built to last 1 attack and its been going for 66years :shocked:

the shafts are 1/4" and the links are 1/2" leaving 1/8" to play with i was quoted £750+ to repair so its now trailered when it goes out and about

I can take a look if you like, £750 seems like an awful lot of money!