1/35th FV 1602 Humber Hornet

Mecanix

This is the before shot of the Accurate Armour Pig kit after being fed through a band saw

92abb5c8.jpg

Now with a new plasticard body and fittings

DSC02872.jpg

Finished article.

DSC02906.jpg

and yes he is standing in a large puddle of Blutak !

Edited by Mecanix

Morris C8, thank you and as ever good stuff like that appears as you finish!.

As Clive is here abouts I would like to thank him for his references here and on the WarWheels site. I used them heavily and was remiss in not thanking him in my original post.

regards

Edited by Mecanix

Hey mate dont do yourself down Yours is light years ahead of these toy like ones though I must admit I have an unbuilt one in the loft.

They came out in the 70s and I was going to make a PIG out of it.

Like you in reverse I had all the Millitary Modeling pages for the Hornet but seem to have lost themYours is a great piece of work pity the doner kits so dear

Morris

I still have copies of the MilMod Hornet 1/35th drawings but not the article that went with them.If you need a copy just ask, not a problem. That Midori ( I think it was) 1/40th Hornet kit could be worth enough to buy an AA Pig. You never know what you find on E-Bay.:cool2:

regards

I still have copies of the MilMod Hornet 1/35th drawings but not the article that went with them.

I've got the full article somewhere. There were some factual errors, which I got corrected in the next edition.