German TV

Great War truck

I have had four e-mails and a phone call from a German lass looking for someone who collects MV's to appear on a German TV program. My instant reaction was "No way", and now i understand other people have had this approach as well. I have had two warning e-mails from the MVT about this woman. Has anybody else been approached?

I generally try to avoid the TV as these people go out of their way to make us all look insane war mongers.

I have had four e-mails and a phone call from a German lass looking for someone who collects MV's to appear on a German TV program. My instant reaction was "No way", and now i understand other people have had this approach as well. I have had two warning e-mails from the MVT about this woman. Has anybody else been approached?

I generally try to avoid the TV as these people go out of their way to make us all look insane war mongers.

i have been approached not sure where she got my email from only thing i can think of is a recent milweb advert i passed it on to my gaffer he sometimes likes tv people,but to be fair there are usually aright pain in the behind :yawn:

Yes Bob & I have had the same, sounds plausible but you just don't know what slant they are looking for, will give wide berth me thinks.

I'd be happy to appear on TV discussing why I have an interest in MV's.

If you're mis-quoted - It's slander so even the TV companies have to tread carefully.

I have no hidden agenda to my hobby and would be happy to represent my views. Maybe it could sway peoples idea on why we do what we do.

Heliops