Hi from Yorkshire

hi and welcome simon

i am in the middle of a pioneer restoration myself, if i can help in any way let me know, us scammellers have to stick together god knows we need all the help we can get, if you ever get over leeds way call in and have a chat.

It looks and sounds nice, will be looking forward no more pictures :-)

Will it be restored to military spec?

Looks like you will never need a gym now ! I can see arms like Popeye if you have a lot of tight corners to negotiate ! Great to see her moving under her own steam ! Good luck with her ! :D

Hi Simon, welcome to the nut house. Me, my dad and brother are currently restoring a Pioneer too, happy to help in any way we can. If you need them I have the workshop and drivers manuals in electronic format, happy to email or burn to CD and send.

Richard

Hi I'm Simon and the Mrs is Ellie

Well its taken us nearly 20 years but look what we have bought :-)

So as you can see I will be looking for some help in the coming months:nut:[ATTACH=CONFIG]27833[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27832[/ATTACH]

Hi from another fully paid up member of the Scammell asylm (Pioneer Ward).

Looks a bit rough at first glance but most of its there, which is the main thing I suppose. Love the scammell signs on each side. Whoever went to all that trouble must have loved it even in its working days. I am guessing, but by some of the features it looks close to mine which is chassis no 4260.

Anything I can be of assistance with is an e-mail away. Look forward to more pics.

Many thanks again for the warm welcome :-) Yes please Richard!! If you could email them both that would be great pm sent with my email details...

When I get time I will post some more vids and pics...

Edited by 6potford