Quick intro

Hi just a quick hello and to let you know a bit more about me .Im ex Hm forces and this is where my interest in Military vehicles came from , never owned one yet but soon will if i have my way , im a qualified mechanic but a lot is self taught ,so welding isnt a problem for me and hitting things with a small hammer and then gradually getting to the lump hammer stage is part of the course as well , My main interest is a landrover ambulance, in which i would like to do next , at the minute i raising money for Help for Heroes visit this linky to see what im doing , www.justgiving.com/john-batty ,( just have a peek ) me and my brother have decided to do a run called Barcelona bangers visit this linky to get the full picture www.barcelonabangers.co.uk we leave on Thursday may 20th and so far raised over a £1000. Amy way when ive put my frontera back together it will be getting sold to hopefully fund my Landrover ambulance project ,think i will get one from the guy in york. Thats me . i also cant find any threads on Lanny ambulance will someone point me in the right direction cheers:-D