Degsy

Can the mods tell me why this has been added to my posts without any authorisation? I am now getting so much sh1t from all over the world that I think I will have to cancel my account. Oh yes, and can you please remove it forthwith.

Can the mods tell me why this has been added to my posts without any authorisation? I am now getting so much sh1t from all over the world that I think I will have to cancel my account. Oh yes, and can you please remove it forthwith.

not pretending to be a mod but isnt it a preference in your account settings, you can input skype and yahoo in the 'my settings' section, so if you delete it from there it will not be shown

Hi Degsy,

you authorized it by adding your skype name to your profile... we have no way of guessing & adding members skype names... BTW you don't have to advertise your name to get crap, spammers have ways of harvesting your skype name so don't think you can lay blame on the forum...

It has been removed but you could of done that yourself in your user CP

http://hmvf.co.uk/forumvb/profile.php?do=editprofile

You may enter your registered identity for the instant messaging networks if you would like other visitors to be able to contact you using that medium.

Edited by Marmite!!

Ok, thanks Lee for removing it but I didn't put my Skype name on in the first place and that is why I was asking who had authorised it. I suspect JB or RB or whatever pseudonym he is now masquerading under.:n00b::D

Ok, thanks Lee for removing it but I didn't put my Skype name on in the first place and that is why I was asking who had authorised it. I suspect JB or RB or whatever pseudonym he is now masquerading under.:n00b::D

Hey nothing to do with me Sir!! You been sheep dipping lately??????

• 4 weeks later...