Hello to you all

Hello my name is Simon, I am from Cambridgshire. I found this site a week ago looking for info on fv432's, got to say it looks b----y great so i thought i would join you all.

My intrests include military aircraft landrovers and military vehicles, just got my second vehicle(fv432) first one being a lightweight landrover gs.

I look forward to chatting to you all and maybe i could bug one or two 432 owners!

Hi Simon.I'm also a Airportable owner and a new member to the forum.

Love to see pic's. Mine is on my link to a photo site.

Regards.

Hi Andy

That is a great looking landy did you buy it like that or is that your handy work, Mine is indoors at the mo waiting for rebuild i will get some pics up for you

Hi Andy

That is a great looking landy did you buy it like that or is that your handy work, Mine is indoors at the mo waiting for rebuild i will get some pics up for you

Hi Simon. I bought my Landi on a wim as my everyday car from a dealer who put it on the road, did paper work etc. and even gave it a 3month warranty! (I'm the first private owner).

All I had to do was a scrape down and brush paint job following the last MOD paint lines. I fit all the radio gear over the last 6 years, 353,352,321 and TDED. Just fit the correct FFR canvas, from Comptons 2000. Fit fantastic. The Landi as given me great service with just routine maintenance. Will post pics of set up in due course.

Regards.