HELP FOR HEROES - BERKSHIRE4X4SHOW 2010 14th/15th Aug

Hi

Just asking if any one is interested in attending the event, www.berkshire4x4show.co.uk this year its open to any vehicle either with wheels or tracks and bikes. Here you can find all information you need.

As the charity is Help for Heroe's, for which I am registered on the H4H website and Tidworth as a fundraiser my two events are on there website.

Lets help our troops the best we can, thank you for your time in reading this.

Remember those who lost their lives for us in the wars and those abroad now alive and fighting, our feelings go out to the families who have lost their loved ones, we send you the strength to carry on.

some people may not show it, but their thoughts are there, some show it by crying, some by laughing, no matter what we are all thinking the same - how cruel this world can be.

by steph

Edited by steph

Hi

Just asking if any one is interested in attending the event, www.berkshire4x4show.co.uk this year its open to any vehicle either with wheels or tracks and bikes. Here you can find all information you need.

As the charity is Help for Heroe's, for which I am registered on the H4H website and Tidworth as a fundraiser my two events are on there website.

Lets help our troops the best we can, thank you for your time in reading this.

Remember those who lost their lives for us in the wars and those abroad now alive and fighting, our feelings go out to the families who have lost their loved ones, we send you the strength to carry on.

some people may not show it, but their thoughts are there, some show it by crying, some by laughing, no matter what we are all thinking the same - how cruel this world can be.

by steph

I will be there, will take the 432, one of the urals, the gaz 69 and likely the stolly 623 if I can get her up and running...

oh bother I have just noticed the dates...I am away...I will have to send the boys without me and arrive on the sunday only...looks like its just the gaz and one of the urals, i wont have time for anymore...maybe the M62 if she is sorted by then...