On the road at last!

andrewroberts.1953

Hi

Managed to get the MUNGA MOT'ed and taxed over the weekend, at long last! The chap at the local garage (large national chain), did not know were to start :roll:!

What's a transmission brake? Why do the brake lights flash to show direction? Why no stop lamps etc when the lights switch is not turned on? Were are the seat belts?

What do you mean it's two stroke, and I can't test the emissions? Why can't you make it two wheel drive, I can't test it on the rolling road?

Priceless!!!! :evil:

Well next thing to get sorted is the series two FFR Landrover. That and make sure that Trish does not use the MUNGA to death before I get to drive it!

Hi

Yes, it's a very good feeling to be able to put some history back in place and see it live again. :-D

I would love to drive it this evening, but we are due to be out to see friends! But come the weekend!!!!!!

All the work has been worth it in the end, and my German even got better a bit. :|

It's a good job Trish is a mental health nurse, I all but needed a jacket with the buttons down the back at times!

Is anyone on here going to Mount Edgecombe at the end of the month?