Landie Wiring Diagram

Hello, I'm after a wiring diagram for my British 12v Mk11 S2A Ambulance, can anyone help?

Done the usual trawling through google and turned up the usual copies of the Dutch military manual and handbook but no circuit diagrams.

I got a copy of a Lightweight diagram from a chaps excellent website, that put to rest my head-scratching over the multi-way switch and infra-red circuitry :shocked: what a system!

Ambulance-specific diagrams would be nice before I take the plunge with the multimeter!!

Any other specific manuals/handbooks etc out there, it would be much appreciated to get a copy/point me in the right direction to buy a copy.

Thanks folks, you've been invaluable so far!! :D

Alec.

Excellent, Clive you are a star! I shall see how it compares shortly :D

Tony, thanks, thats the dutch manuals again, sadly without circuit diagrams or exploded parts diagrams.

They were incredibly useful for working out the basics and the equipment/switchgear layout etc, but they are specific to the later series 3 machine with the unique dutch modifications. An evening with the manual and google translate had it sussed!! :-)

Anyone else have handy info or tips by the way? All greatly appreciated!

Alec.