ALVIS FIGHTING VEHICLE SOCIETY - contact details ?

Fugly

There is a contact number on the For Sale page.

But I have to say, my dealings with them have been less than impressive - put in an order for a fair number of parts, date arranged to pick them up, hotel booked for overnight as I live far away, then come the day, absolute total silence from them, and for weeks after. Not too good.

There is a contact number on the For Sale page.

But I have to say, my dealings with them have been less than impressive - put in an order for a fair number of parts, date arranged to pick them up, hotel booked for overnight as I live far away, then come the day, absolute total silence from them, and for weeks after. Not too good.

I am after some research information so I am hoping that they will be able to assist.

Hi Fugly.

If You still have no luck send me a PM or write here. as I use to work for Alvis and still have some

contacts there at BAE. I may be able to get you a email different to the one on the site.

Clive

protruckservices.com

Hi Fugly.

If You still have no luck send me a PM or write here. as I use to work for Alvis and still have some

contacts there at BAE. I may be able to get you a email different to the one on the site.

Clive

protruckservices.com

I think there is a bit of confusion here, Alvis F V Society is nothing actually to do with ALVIS the company.