Part Sunken Pillbox, Camber

Looks in good enough tcondition to be lifted out with a crane.......:cool2:

Wouldnt that be nice if it was saved to stand outside a Museum, Brenzett perhaps?

Mike.

(PS:I have NO connenction to this Museum, but I notice it has a massive grounds area where this would sit VERY nicely, & is not too far from Camber)

A couple of questions from the ignorant, how do you know that this is a Vickers MG bunker? are they built to a certain design?

I guessed! and was correct and had it confirmed by someone with some experience with these. If you check the other threads i posted a pillbox in Horsebridge which is very similar to this.

What could make this Camber pillbox more interesting is that it could have been built later than any of the others.

There is a small cafe on the sea front facing the sea to the right of this in the dunes you will find it, there maybe a carpark nearby aswell.

Theres at least three cafe's in Jersey I can think of that are in the bunkers! There you go nice buissness opertunity! :-D