Hi from Billericay

Jim Stanley

After part owning a matador along with my brother many years ago and since diverting off to the world of steam owning and restoring severel engines including my current engine a sentinel S4 my interest has been re-ignited by a mate who keeps his matador in our big workshop.

My old Mat was reg HRR 136 and was sold by my bro back into the "woods" causing a big rift between us both (especially as it was half mine!). I would really love to know where the old girl is now and buy her back if at all possible.

Any info would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Jim Stanley

Hello Jim , although I m far from the East Coast now I lived in the USA town twined to your Billericay , Billerica Massachusetts .

Glad you have found your way to the friendliest forum on the web . i m sure you will find a number of others with interests in both Steam Vehicles and Matadors it may take them a little while to find this thread so have a look about and enjoy.

Hi Mike,

We use to have great fun at rallies with our tugs of war etc, brilliant times.

I will post some pictures of our antics.

Still miss HRR 136, my bro was a s--t to sell her so I am hoping one day I can get her back. Apoparantly she was sold back into the woods down Bristol way so if anyone knows of her please let me know. These old matadors come in handy for rescuing broken down sentinel s types!

Be good mate.

Jim S