Item bought of ebay described as a radio pouch 58 webbing

ferrettkitt

Got something like that for the Larkspur A41 cables and bits and pieces. I think it fits to the frame, at the very bottom. Can't recall the small pick handle type fastening though.

That is correct, it is for all the cables, spare handset & other bits & bobs (Ancilleries). The loop for a spade or pickaxe handle is also correct. :yawn:

• 2 weeks later...
Many thanks the seller was right after all, I'll have to find the rest to go with the pack now.

I have the whole thing, complete (apart from the contents), in the back of the 101. That being the frame, the top and middle packs, the spare battery holder that goes at the bottom, the aerial holder that fits down the side and the actual radio pocket that sits nearest your back.

I don't know where you are, but you can have it in exchange for some beers if you would like it...(I'm in SE Kent)

I have the whole thing, complete (apart from the contents), in the back of the 101. That being the frame, the top and middle packs, the spare battery holder that goes at the bottom, the aerial holder that fits down the side and the actual radio pocket that sits nearest your back.

I don't know where you are, but you can have it in exchange for some beers if you would like it...(I'm in SE Kent)

I think we can sought something out

• 2 months later...

Hi just come across this thread and thought this pic. may be of intrest.

Larkspur W.S. A.41 radio.

5820-99-949-0295

Never seen such a complete set up. It has been lent to me today to photo for intrest. Your bag is second from the bottom, which is full with head set, leads etc. hope of intrest, I've taken loads of pic's.

Regards Airportable.

2010-05-09 Larkspur (3).jpg

Hi just come across this thread and thought this pic. may be of intrest.

Larkspur W.S. A.41 radio.

5820-99-949-0295

Never seen such a complete set up. It has been lent to me today to photo for intrest. Your bag is second from the bottom, which is full with head set, leads etc. hope of intrest, I've taken loads of pic's.

Regards Airportable.

A signaler carring the A41 has to carry his webbing as well as the radio.

So where is his mess tins,washing kit, etc to go? Try getting the frame over the kidney

pouches.........

I think that it is for these items, I seem to remember it that way.

Edited by Bob Grundy

A signaler carring the A41 has to carry his webbing as well as the radio.

So where is his mess tins,washing kit, etc to go? Try getting the frame over the kidney

pouches.........

I think that it is for these items, I seem to remember it that way.

Good point Bob, do you know what happened to the kidney pouches/contents when Clansman came along? Or to think of it, what would a signaler do if he needed a large pack or bergen (carrying a 351/2)

Andy.