Gun tank to ARV to Hollywood! Well Prague anyway!

Adrian Barrell

Well done Adrian , great thread ! I was wondering what you will be converting to make the new Lancasters required for the new Dambusters film being made soon !:-D

Given Adrian's recent threads and rebuilding finesse perhaps he could use this as a starting point for a Lancaster replica :-D

[ATTACH]21895[/ATTACH]

I think that movie is on tv here this week.... will have to have a look now

Given Adrian's recent threads and rebuilding finesse perhaps he could use this as a starting point for a Lancaster replica :-D

[ATTACH]21895[/ATTACH]

I think that movie is on tv here this week.... will have to have a look now

That photo hangs in The Bof B hanger coningsby, to warn of the dangers of getting close to revolving propellors!

(which is what this plane did!)

Adrian,

Thanks for posting the story plus pictures. But you left out the pictures of the Czech student nurses. . .

The film is shown here nearly every week too. I sometimes watch the first couple of minutes, have a chuckle and then turn it over!

For those of you who have missed in the Tiger Appeal post, see below for a YouTube link:

Thank you Adrian. Of course I had the benefit of actually seeing you work on the conversion. You, my friend, are one of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Engineers.

For those who do not yet know what Adrian and I are talking about, see this Youtube clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mOoPM4RU7s.

Like Maurice says, the tracks are the give away!

:)

If anyone needs to use my BARav , they can have free use of it , so long as all expences are paid and I get to drive if on the beach. Anyone doing a Falklands or Gulf war film or doc. They can fill the tank with 5 star whilst there are at it.

Sorry can dream!!!:wow: