Hello All... Rob Hickmott

My name is Rob Hickmott, i live in a small village just North of Ashford Kent. I am a retired MV collector, I used to collect WWII Humbers, Think I must gave owned most of them except the armoured car. I gave it up in about 83, I didnt like the way the hobby was going. So I switched to bikes. I now collect German bikes.I still have a soft spot for MV's though, but I dont envy anyone running a big petrol engine today.

Rob

My name is Rob Hickmott, i live in a small village just North of Ashford Kent. I am a retired MV collector, I used to collect WWII Humbers, Think I must gave owned most of them except the armoured car. I gave it up in about 83,

Hi Rob,

You must live close to me then. I recollect you had a 4x4 ambulance at one time.

Humbers are something that I get involved with in my work, we should meet one day.

regards, Richard

Well theres a blast from the past, Hi Nick, your brother still sitting on the wireless truck? No Humber bits left, cleared that lot before I moved from Romford.

As far as German bikes go If its old and european i'll have it, so i have 2 DKW's a 37 500, and a 44 350, and a 47 AWO BMW 350. Looking for a Zundapp.

Richard we have met at ADRC, I am no longer a member. The ambulance was my final Humber restoration, Dont really want to do another one, parts are much harder to find now and expensive as well