the first picture is without the body

then pictures with the body on

i have a few jobs including replacing the sump gasket as a leak there

and giving it a paint job

P091209_09210002.jpg

P091209_15570003.jpg

P091209_15580002.jpg

P091209_15570002.jpg

the final picture shows where i am going to mount the generator to run all the electrics as there was a extra fuel tank there

hope this all makes sense

will update next week:yay::yay:when have more done and hopefully have had a good day to paint at least the cab green

I was thinking of doing the same regarding the generator with mine. I was thinking of getting a box fabricated and bolting it behind the spare wheel carrier as there is loads of room since the cable drums were taken off. I could fit a drop down single piece door so the genny would just slide out.

I had a look at some gennys in Machine Mart on Saturday. I'm going to need about 6,000 watts so I've got enough juice to power up the air con units with some spare to run the 240v sockets. The only trouble with these is the size of them.

I see it is fitted with a raised air intake, do you know why this was done?

the genny is the onan one that we got from stone just have to get longer leads for the batterys and a exaust pipe to the front

it is going to be boxed at the sides so all fittings will be connected inside

as for the wading pipe as it was going to be a expedition vehicle i think it was done for that plus it had a water tank that fitted between the chassis and flatbed made in stainless that has been taken out and is available if anyone wants it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...