The big turn on..................

Jack

The big switch over is happening tomorrow night - Saturday

Mad Man has the switch and he going to flick it on after he has watched Holland lose their game tomorrow but if he is worse for wear then over the weekend :shock: .

The site isn't finished so we will be adding to it all the time so please bear with us on that and there will also be a change to the look of the forum as MM has had to change it ....over to you MM;

"For all others not yet into the grand HMVF strategy we are going to switch forums from this (phpbb) to SMF ( http://www.simplemachines.org/ ) . We can change from phpbb to smf without the loss of anything. We need to do this to intergrate the new site with the forum so that users do not need to remember two usernames and passwords but can login using the same one."

Yeah as MM has said above, hope that makes sense, no? Well you aren't on your own!

With out doubt the new site will take a while to get used but we can have a hell of lot more fun with it and I will post up a new subject on what you would like to see on it. We will be having a 'picture of the week' on the front as Bill does over on http://www.cckw.org so please do keep sending in your pictures and thanks to those who have already sent theirs.

I am really looking forward to change over and I must send a public thank you to MadMan who has done all the work here and it wouldn't be possible without him so the next time you see him make sure you buy him a beer. Thank you my friend.

Jack.

Firstly, Holland is not going to lose! :twisted:

Secondly, the forum will look different after the change but bear with us while we search for a new look. For the rest, nothing will change!

Everybody will still be able to login with their current username and password.