How do I get a quote on line from F/J

morris c8 fat

Question

23 answers to this question

I am spending a long time putting things in but it wont recognise IMPS or HMVF can I even do it on line?

Good timing!

As last week I had Footman James in my office for the morning - working on a deal for HMVF members, it looks a great package. HMVF members will have their own direct line.....

Will beable to post up full details next week. When do you need insurance by?

OK as promised got onto this first thing but :(

I can't get you the 10% off as the deal was only done last week - I have tried and even offered proposals of marriage. Sorry about that chaps and just a bit of bum timing alround...

I will get full details up this week so going forward members of HMVF will get a shed load of benefits - 10% off ALL iinsurance, home, car, contents, mv etc etc just to name one...

Kind regards,

Jack.

OK as promised got onto this first thing but :(

I can't get you the 10% off as the deal was only done last week - I have tried and even offered proposals of marriage. Sorry about that chaps and just a bit of bum timing alround...

I will get full details up this week so going forward members of HMVF will get a shed load of benefits - 10% off ALL iinsurance, home, car, contents, mv etc etc just to name one...

Kind regards,

Jack.

Well done Jack! Joking aside - this was a nifty peice of work which will benefit nearly all the members here.

Nicely done mate!! :):):)

What is happening, I have a renewal due before 22nd. I was concidering using FJ. Please tell me more....

Good timing Mike - have sent all paperwork back and we should be good to go from Tuesday.........or Monday if the Post Office strikes are off :-D

OK - everything is now in place for HMVF members to get their discounted insurance - be it an mv or buildings and contents!

Now all I have to do is pull up the email with all the correct codes in....you know, the email that is on my office computer - you know the one that got the Trojan today

:computerrage:

Right - I am finally finally getting caught up with everything.

I am now on the Footman James deal - have all the info I need, the discounts and the list of benefits that we will get but basically we will get discounted insurance on all/any insurance that we take out with them. Be it a MV, car, house insurance to commercial insurance - we have it covered!

We are more then pleased with this and I am just awaiting the correct link that we can add to the banner at the top of the forum and we are good to go!

SO GET READY!

Kind regards,

Jack and the HMVF team.