Howdy guys!

Guest Yin717

Guest Yin717

Hi I'm Ieuan and I'm 15. I've only really become interested in military vehicles in the past year but I've done extensive research into them. I am really interested though in learning as much as I can and maybe learn some good ways on how to start my own collection. Well that's basically me in a nutshell!

Guest Yin717
Wellcome on the forum.

Lots of info on here so take your time.

I see that. I am very amazed by the ammount of information and I am eager to get stuck in.

Welcome! Your'e in the accommodation block over the workshops. Find a bunk away from the stove as the WW1 boys are forever heating up new bearings in a pan of smoking oil late at night - stinks the place out.

I see from your photo that you're already well prepared for the washrooms with a length of toilet roll around your neck......

But seriously, do I take it you're hoping to become an Army chaplain or some sort? What a job that would be. Someone here has a WW2 chaplain's jeep I believe.

Guest Yin717
Welcome! Your'e in the accommodation block over the workshops. Find a bunk away from the stove as the WW1 boys are forever heating up new bearings in a pan of smoking oil late at night - stinks the place out.

I see from your photo that you're already well prepared for the washrooms with a length of toilet roll around your neck......

But seriously, do I take it you're hoping to become an Army chaplain or some sort? What a job that would be. Someone here has a WW2 chaplain's jeep I believe.

I'm not sure the church would approve to me using that for toilet paper. lol.

Yes you are right, I do hope to be a chaplain one day. If you ever like stories I may tell you it one day, unless you would like to wait until I'm old and wrinkly?