Thank the Forces Charity Day Sunday 20 June 2010

Mark Collins

I know its a bit early but i did'nt if anyone is interested but I have been asked to put this event on the website I Manage (www.sussexmvt.co.uk) and I thought that i would put it on here as well the details are as follows

Sunday 20th June Thank the Forces Charity Fun day and Military Fair, Wealden District Council long stay park area and Community Hall, Vicarage Lane, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 2AX for more info please contact Sue Smith Tel.07518 025888 or email (please note venue change this is due to the charity now having a Chinook coming from RAF Odiham)

Also planned

The Fair is being held to celebrate British National Armed Forces Day that falls the following weekend on 27th June 2010. We have a Chinook helicopter from RAF Odiham booked to fly past and land, an RAF climbing wall, a pipe and drums band, a NAAFI, WW1 and WW2 vehicles and memorabilia, fun at the Fair stalls and much, much more. Local Veterans will be on parade and marching with local RAF, Army and Sea Cadets to celebrate the opening of the Fair at 11am.

Also if required I now do have a pdf file (4 pages long) for exhibitors to fill in 2 pages (risk assessment etc) and as their is several members from this area and further afield I thought some of you might be interested if you require the form please pm me with a email address and I will email one on to you.

Thanks

Mark

Edited by Mark Collins