PM's

Degsy

I'm sure Jack will be along soon... PM permissions are handled by the Admin side of the forum & not the Moderator side..

Have you thought of asking CW the question?

How am I supposed to do that if I can't PM him:???

Good idea....if I knew tel no or email address.

Thought you had his number, he told us you phoned him 11pm one night... said you was on the phone for ages..

Here you go just found this on another forum.. amazing what you can find with a couple of clicks..

Edited by Marmite!!
Removed links..

Thought you had his number, he told us you phoned him 11pm one night... said you was on the phone for ages..

Not me Lee, you must be mistaken, is Quadratech his business name?

Edited by Marmite!!
removed links

Hi Jack , it doesn't matter now, he says he is finished with the forum so even if he could read them sadly he won't be on. I am disgusted and saddened with the whole business. I will seriously have to consider what I do next.

Hi Jack , it doesn't matter now, he says he is finished with the forum so even if he could read them sadly he won't be on. I am disgusted and saddened with the whole business. I will seriously have to consider what I do next.

Degsy - Mrs Beckett has just looked at me in her way and said that I should now come away from HMVF and have a whisky. I am now going to do that but in the meantime if you could be as kind as to PM me your number I will give you a buzz in the morning.

Why do I want to call you? Because you matter to me.