Hello from the Yorkshire Dales

First time on here as a full blown member , have looked on with growing interest for some time .

Been around Military Vehicles for a long time now buying my first at 14 - Main passion lies with Early British ww2 Vehicles especially the Pneumonia Wagons from the BEF Period or the more unusual types - Had a WW2 Dodge for 13 years also , so still like them :-D .

Always on the Look-out for parts for the early Brits - Currently in search of the following :coffee: :-

Morris Commercial - Brass Lube plate , Drivers side tool box , Carb , early air filter

Guy Ant - Rear Cab Panel , Hand Throttle knob , Fuel Tanks or filler neck+caps

Bedford MWD - Steering wheel and horn push , Rifle butt plate for cab , suspension link bars , 15cwt fuel dipstick - Aeroscreen bases

Many Thanks Glynn

First time on here as a full blown member , have looked on with growing interest for some time .

Been around Military Vehicles for a long time now buying my first at 14 - Main passion lies with Early British ww2 Vehicles especially the Pneumonia Wagons from the BEF Period or the more unusual types - Had a WW2 Dodge for 13 years also , so still like them :-D .

Always on the Look-out for parts for the early Brits - Currently in search of the following :coffee: :-

Morris Commercial - Brass Lube plate , Drivers side tool box , Carb , early air filter

Guy Ant - Rear Cab Panel , Hand Throttle knob , Fuel Tanks or filler neck+caps

Bedford MWD - Steering wheel and horn push , Rifle butt plate for cab , suspension link bars , 15cwt fuel dipstick - Aeroscreen bases

Many Thanks Glynn

Are you the chap who had a garage in Grassington? He had a WC 52 recovery truck.

Best regards,

Richard.

Are you the chap who had a garage in Grassington? He had a WC 52 recovery truck.

Best regards,

Richard.

Hi Richard ,

Sorry that is not me I am afraid - You are thinking of a chap called Geoff Hargreaves and the wc52 ended up as a fully restored 3/4ton canadian apt version and very nice too!

It was used for lime spreading and a breakdown truck in the dales before being restored .

The garage is now closed as with a lot of village garages these days and Geoff has retired - He sold his early Leyland Retriever but still has a jeep , the dodge and an Albion By3 I think - Haven't spoken to him for a little while though