berkshire 4x4 show

yes its just off the a33 on the way into reading from alton...just on the side of the road...should not be difficult to find...I am taking my Gaz and my 432 now...the stolly has sprung a leak from the hub...

I found the web site and the show is only 2 miles from my home. Good luck at the show. Have you been before? I have been warned by friends that it is for Freelander owners and Monster trucks. Can you post a summary of your views of the show next week, please?

only one monster truck...and did not se any freelanders, scammels fodens aec, 101's another 432 and mine and a few other military stuff...show was a bit feeble though...

they had a flat arean for ofraod vehicles...seemed a bit pointless...would have been better with a hill or something..and a water splash...but not a lot of though in it if you ask me and they kept on and on about public safety and not doing this and not doing that...crikey it was annoying, but i did get to crush some cars and the monster truck was not bad at all...very impressive..

I had a great two days...