How about the Stalwart??

Was thinking the other day - we've got galleries here for the Matadors, Militants etc - how about one for the other load-lugger on the battlefield, the Stalwart???

What do the politburo - sorry , Mods & Admin - think, can we have a Stalwart gallery please??? :bow: :bow:

Was thinking the other day - we've got galleries here for the Matadors, Militants etc - how about one for the other load-lugger on the battlefield, the Stalwart???

What do the politburo - sorry , Mods & Admin - think, can we have a Stalwart gallery please??? :bow: :bow:

I think you should post it and watch the pics flood in !:-D

Have a few but dont really know how to post pics. it always comes up as a red cross on a page. i wonder if i have pics of the red isle of wight one

Posting pics is fairly easy:

1) If you haven't done so already - go to a hosting site like http://www.photobucket.com sign up (it's free) and follow their instructions to upload your photo's

2) - Find the link beside the image you want to post that starts - copy that and post into your message.

Thats it - job done.

As none of the Politburo have come back with a definite no - I'll start a gallery off with images of mine. Fingers crossed..... :)