woa2

19 set for sale - FURTHER REDUCED PRICE

Posted (edited)

For Sale

19 set mark 3 with power supply, dog bone connector, aerial lead and vehicle mounting tray. Set has 1944 on the dial and it was inspected in 1955. The set has the B set in place, which is usually missing as it was usually deleted in post-war overhauled sets. I have never tried the set so I don't know if it works or not.

Price is £700 and must be collected from Reading, Berkshire. PRICE NOW £600. Now £500 for the lot

DSC06097.JPG

DSC06093.JPG

DSC06101.JPG

DSC06100.JPG

Edited by woa2
Further price reduction

Robert,

I see your 19 Set was inspected by Britcom Base Workshop, this was a REME unit based at Kure, Japan at that time. Well traveled.

regards, Richard

Thanks Richard. I didn't know about Britcom base workshop.

11 minutes ago, woa2 said:

Thanks Richard. I didn't know about Britcom base workshop.

7263414.jpg

On 7/31/2019 at 5:46 PM, woa2 said:

For Sale

19 set mark 3 with power supply, dog bone connector, aerial lead and vehicle mounting tray. Set has 1944 on the dial and it was inspected in 1955. The set has the B set in place, which is usually missing as it was usually deleted in post-war overhauled sets. I have never tried the set so I don't know if it works or not.

Price is £700 and must be collected from Reading, Berkshire. PRICE NOW £600. Now £500 for the lot

DSC06097.JPG

DSC06093.JPG

DSC06101.JPG

DSC06100.JPG

On 7/31/2019 at 5:46 PM, woa2 said:

For Sale

DSC06097.JPG

DSC06093.JPG

DSC06101.JPG

DSC06100.JPG

Hi,

I am interested in the above listing including the radio 19 set, would you kindly be able to contact us to conclude the sale and trash out further details. is there a way to contact each other through private message?