What happened to SDKFZ Foundation

pete41

Hallo to all!

I´m new to this forum and I wan´t to ask what happend to the sdkfz foundation from michael gibb?

What happend to their homepage, or is there a new side with pictures of their beautiful vehicles?

I´m missing this domain!

Thank you for your answer

Pete41

Hallo to all!

I´m new to this forum and I wan´t to ask what happend to the sdkfz foundation from michael gibb?

What happend to their homepage, or is there a new side with pictures of their beautiful vehicles?

I´m missing this domain!

Thank you for your answer

Pete41

Hi Pete,

The name has recently changed to the Weald Foundation, and as far as I know, still working away.

Hi Richard,

thank you for your advice, if googled this name and i found michael gibb as director of this company., Do you know what happend to the webside? Where I can find this beautiful pictures? Any ideas?

Greetings from snowy Austria

Peter

Hi Richard,

thank you for your advice, if googled this name and i found michael gibb as director of this company., Do you know what happend to the webside? Where I can find this beautiful pictures? Any ideas?

Hi Peter,

I think the website has been off the air for a long time. Although they are not to far away from me, I have not heard much about them lately, apart from something I saw on the Tank Museum website recently.

Richard,

It was always a good and quick treatment against "the green fever" to take a look at their homepage. :D I saw their vehicles in Beltring for about 3 times incl. Rommels staff car. They are working at a very high standart - simply perfect for me!!!!

Maybe you will get some more info´s about their homepage, to cure an green fever infected austrian!;)

All the Best

Peter

The vehicle collection still exists. I believe there is a slight move toward restoration of Allied armour in the near future, and perhaps some WW1 vehicles when found. M Gibbs has boundless enthusiasm for MV's, and the research which goes into their restoration, i.e. Rommel's Staff Car.

The Foundation is still going strong, but as said - discussion about a new name.

I hope the new homepage will be up and running soon.

As far as I know they have been helping Bovington Tank Museum with the Tiger engine so that the Tiger will be running againg this summer.

But they have also been working on other customers projects.

About WW I vehicles - yes they have been starting on a restoration project - a French FT 17

• 4 years later...