2015 Corowa Swim-In and launch of our new website

Hi all,

Khaki Vehicle Enthusiasts are pleased to tell you that we have just launched our brand new website today, same web address;

http://www.corowaswim-in.org/

If the old one comes up, just refresh it and you will see the new one. Hard to miss as there are lots of photos from events going back through the years and we will still be adding to them as time permits.

With a good number of Australian members on HMVF now, we hope this is of interest to you.

Entries are coming in now for our 2015 Corowa Swim-In & Military Vehicle Gathering, as usual, there will be advantages to pre-registering, so download the entry form now and send it to us, also the Swap Meet stall booking form is on the website.

For anyone who has not received the latest KVE News by email, it is now on the website, click on the October newsletter. All the information for the event in March and more.

regards,

Richard Farrant

KVE Committee member and Editor

Excellent work, Richard.

I don't think I'll be able to go next year, as it'll be enough of a struggle to get August off of work for the Trackers 2015, but plenty of guys from the club will be going.

I'll try and make it to the one after - pretty sure that I owe you a few beers for all your help on here...

Cheers,

Terry

Excellent work, Richard.

I don't think I'll be able to go next year, as it'll be enough of a struggle to get August off of work for the Trackers 2015, but plenty of guys from the club will be going.

I'll try and make it to the one after - pretty sure that I owe you a few beers for all your help on here...

Cheers,

Terry

Thanks Terry,

You will enjoy the Trackers, last one I did was 2000, going from Lyndoch up the Old Ghan with a jeep. Might catch up one day then!

cheers Richard

• 2 months later...

Just to let you know, the January edition of KVE News is now online on the Corowa Swim-In website www.corowaswim-in.org or go direct to the newsletter, http://media.wix.com/ugd/494429_8bf83132a6444a518d3af0a6500345bf.pdf

To anyone who thinks they should have received an emailed one (all sent out earlier), and not received it, there have been a number of email addresses no longer valid, along with full mailboxes, so please let us know.

regards,

Richard

KVE committee member and newsletter editor